Sunday, July 21, 2024
No menu items!
No menu items!
HomeUncategorizedCa Inter, Final Results 2024 Expected On 11 July 2024, Read More...

Ca Inter, Final Results 2024 Expected On 11 July 2024, Read More Details Here: sarkarieresults.com


CA Inter, Final Results 2024 Expected on 11 July 2024, Read more details here

CA Inter, Final Results 2024
– PC : amar ujala graphics

 

CA Inter, Final Results 2024: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will be announcing the results for the ICAI CA Intermediate and Final Exam 2024 soon. Once the result is released the candidates who appeared for the same will be able to check and download their results by visiting the official website i.e. icai.nic.in/caresult, icai.org or icai.nic.in. 

The ICAI conducted the CA Final May 2024 exams for Group 1 on May 2, 4, and 6 and for Group 2 on May 8, 10, and 12. While, the CA Inter exams for May 2024 took place from May 3 to 13, covering both group 1 and group 2.

A central council member (CCM) Dhiraj Khandelwal mentioned that the CA Inter result May 2024 and CA Final result May 2024 can be expected between July 5 and 10. The member also requested the candidates to wait for the official ICAI notification for further details and confirmation regarding the same.

The CA Intermediate exam consists of 6 papers each of 100 marks. Each paper will include objective-type questions accounting for 30% of the total weightage. The remaining 70% of the paper will follow the current pattern of assessment.

Candidates must pass both groups with a minimum of 40% marks in each paper in one sitting and a minimum of 50% marks in all papers within each group to qualify.

CA Inter, Final Results 2024: Details mentioned on the scorecard

  • Name of the course
  • Exam Session/ Year
  • Candidate’s Roll Number
  • Marks Obtained
  • Status (Pass/Fail)

CA Inter, Final Results 2024: How to check results, once released? 

  • Firstly candidates need to visit the official website i.e. icai.nic.in/caresult, icai.org or icai.nic.in.  
  • Then click on the result link available on the home page. 
  • Enter your login credentials and click on submit. 
  • The result will appear on the screen of the candidate. 
  • After viewing, download the same and take a printout for future reference.

Related Articles on Results



Source link

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments